Our Services and Offerings
Fun, dynamic, accessible, heart-centered yoga classes for everyone!
Yoga Farm offers practical yoga classes, educational courses, private lessons, coaching and workshops at our beautiful and welcoming yoga center located just outside of Ithaca in Lansing, NY.
Gift YourSelf the experience that will grant you access to a Radiant Life of Wonder…
- Radiance Workshops: 2 hour introductory workshop: Saturday Nov 25 (3-5pm) ‘Intuition, Discover Your Inner Voice’
- Radiance Retreats: 2 1/2 day weekend retreats: Dec 30, 31, Jan 1
- Radiance Course: 5-month course starts January, 2018
- Radiance Life Coaching Certification: 200 hour program starts September, 2018
Connect with your Self, make Friends and have Fun!
Upcoming offerings include:
- Thu Nov 23, 9:30am-11am – Thanksgiving Day Yoga&Meditation; ‘GiveThanks for Your Body, Mind, and Soul’
- Sat Nov 25, 3-5pm: Intuition; ‘Discover Your Inner Voice’
- Sun Nov 26, 9-11:15am: Sacred Sunday Community
- Wed Nov 29, 7-9pm: Yoga Farm hosts Ithaca Community Kirtan
- New Year’s Weekend Radiance Retreat: Saturday Dec 30, 10-6, Sunday Dec 31, 9-5, Monday Jan 1, 1-5pm
Awaken Your Kindest Humanity
You are invited to join us and other kindred spirits for Sacred Sundays at Yoga Farm, 9am-11:15. The morning, in its entirety, affords you the opportunity to have a deeply personal experience with your three sacred aspects; your Body, Mind, & Soul.
This event is Free, and All are truly welcome. Donations gratefully accepted.
‘Come Home to Your Body: Engage’
Our signature Yoga Course for all abilities continues. This Course is life transforming, rooted in deep self care, rejuvenation, and self love.
About Yoga Farm
Discover Your Radiant Self and Awaken Your Kindest Humanity
Our warm and welcoming yoga center is located on a gorgeous farm offers holistic, accessible, practical teachings of yoga, meditation, contemplation and inquiry for people of all ages and abilities. Our yoga classes in Lansing are suitable for:
- newcomers to yoga
- older adults
- adults of all shapes and sizes
- students returning to yoga
- advancing students who seek to deepen their practice and meet new challenges
- anyone looking to improve fitness, flexibility and strength
You can read about:
- our class schedule
- class descriptions
- what kind of yoga we teach
- how we teach yoga and meditation
- Sacred Sunday community celebration
Introductory interview video with Daniela & Christopher:
We have a bold vision of creating a world-class retreat and yoga center on the Yoga Farm.
Our mission of service calls for increasing our capacity for service by creating a larger studio, and bringing in more teachers to support freedom, peace, and wellness for all members of our community. Take a look at our vision and growth plans now. Consider becoming a founding member of Yoga Farm.
Experience video for an Ithaca College project created by Haley Doran & Emma McQuade:
Yoga Farm welcomes those of all faiths, orientations, and political parties. Yoga Farm is a drug, alcohol and tobacco-free facility.
The greatest value to me in ‘Come Home to Your Body’ was the opportunity to engage in an activity with my spouse – one we both enjoyed and can practice together. I learned things that help me daily – better awareness of my body, posture and breathing.
This is a perfect course for a beginner to yoga. The instructor taught not only the movement but the fundamentals of yoga, which is what I was looking for as a beginner. Thank you!
Since losing my mother and facing challenges from my mom’s death, I have been overwhelmed. I knew I needed to get back to ‘me’ and God to find a place to heal. This was the place. I could write 3 pages about how you and my yoga practice have helped me bridge that gap. You are amazing people!
I found the motivation to show up! Come Home to Your Body has helped me to ‘get out of my head’ and focus on the present.