Our vision is to develop Yoga Farm into an all-inclusive residential center for health, well-being, education, and lifestyle change
Our broad curriculum of programs on yoga, meditation, personal growth, and spirituality will reach seekers all over the world and be part of the global transformation into a world full of kindness and peace.
We are building an educational system and retreat center where students:
- Accelerate personal transformation
- Discover practices for a vital body and clear mind
- Sustain healthy & cherishing relationships
- Realize and live their authentic, inspired purpose
- Thrive as their Radiant Self
Yoga Farm has experienced astonishing growth and effectiveness in the eight months since the opening of a wellness center, and is planning the next major step for 2018.
- Our core programs are already on the ground here and have served hundreds of people.
- We have a time-tested methodology that has already changed lives.
- From 2015-2017 we have doubled our delivery of sessions each year and are nearing capacity of our facility
- We are fully committed to this educational services as a core life mission
YOGA FARM BRIEF HISTORY
In Spring, 2015, the Yoga Farm Board of Directors listened to the call of Spirit, and approved the first, bold step towards creating a retreat center in Lansing, NY called ‘Yoga Farm’. An antique barn was remodeled into a modern wellness center and a series of educational classes and workshops launched to support the mission.
In the 24 months since the center opened, all of the educational offerings have grown from serving 30-40 people each week in June 2015 to over 150 people each week in Summer 2017. Yoga Farm has delivered an impressive 1000+ classes, workshops and events since June, and currently maintains a sustainable schedule of about 20 classes of various kinds each and every week, delivered by about a dozen skilled teachers and presenters.
To what can we attribute this astonishing growth? Yoga Farm is committed to creating classes, workshops and retreats for everyone: regular people of all shapes and sizes find community, refuge, counseling and education here.
WHY WE ARE SUCCESSFUL
While Yoga Farm offers many yoga classes, the overall emphasis is on teaching skills, tools and healing techniques for body and mind so that students are able to bring their very best self home to their work, relationships, and service work. In this way, Yoga Farm is contributing every single day to improving the health and wellness of families and communities and workplaces in the region.
- Yoga Farm offers a practical system, where science and ancient wisdom unite in a contemporary, user-friendly curriculum
- What we have brought together does not exist in this format with this level of practicality and accessibility anywhere else
- We introduce yoga, mindfulness, intentional living, and healing methods for body and mind that meet the student right where they are
- Our set of 8 practices is woven throughout an integrated set of courses, for beginner, intermediate and advanced students of all ages and all body types
The programs delivered at Yoga Farm are practical and profound. Yoga Farm is receiving incredible reviews and reports of life-changing results.
Yoga Farm offers real solutions.
At Yoga Farm, you can Discover You.
Listen to this typical testimonial for Yoga Farm.
“Taking this class is the best! I experience so many things during a class such as mind and body relaxation, empowerment, education, community and love. Such a great space to be in with amazing people.” — Kathleen M.
WHERE WE ARE NOW
In 2017 we are fundraising to expand our facility and services – are you hearing the call to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people along with us?
Yoga Farm truly is a community effort. Well over 100 people have donated time and money. We have created a Board of Directors and retained teaching staff to deliver quality educational offerings.
We see tremendous potential for growth and need to expand the facility to be able to fulfill the mission.
Contact us to see our business plan and presentation so we can find the best way to work together.
The longer term business plan shows a path to a fully functional retreat center with a breadth of services including larger courses and retreats, private lessons, coaching, healing work and spiritual direction.
To meet this need, the Center will be adding:
- A finished large upstairs space in the ‘yoga barn’
- A new spacious elegant building with restrooms, community space, kitchen, a meeting rooms and administrative offices
- Cabins providing housing for retreats
FUNDRAISING GOALS FOR 2018
In 2017, the Board has established a specific funding goals to expand our facility and the demand we are now see for our courses.
Our first objective is to convert the upstairs of our existing center into a larger workshop and retreat space.
Along with this, we will add seasonal and year-round cabins to accommodate people on personal retreats, weekend stays, and longer courses.
Meeting these objectives this year will enable Yoga Farm to continue to meet the need for educational, healing and retreat services.
We invite you to take some time to meditate on this opportunity and search your heart for the willingness to give back to our community by helping create a premiere center for yoga and wellness, while earning a healthy return on your investment. If you resonate with this vision and would like to be part of the team that brings this to life we would like to talk with you.
Complete this quick form below and we will get in touch with you to see how we can work together to bring to life a solid and powerful force for good in upstate New York.