Harry Potter Yoga Workshop! with Jeannie
Saturday December 10, 1-3pm
Join us for a FUN and EASY Wizarding Yoga Workshop! We will be practicing conjuring our own patronus (the inner light and spirit animal inside of us all) as well as slow movements through Downward Facing Fluffy, Transfiguring into Cat pose just like McGonagall and maybe even throw in a few Slytherin Cobra (after all, Snape was Slytherin.) Without a doubt we will ride our dragon poses in honor of Norbert and end our magical journey in a restorative Hogwarts Express pose while we find safety in our invisibility cloaks during savasana (corpse pose). Wands provided! However, feel free to bring your own.
“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.” Albus Dumbledore.
- $20 in advance / $30 day of workshop if space available
- Register in advance online, at the studio, send from paypal to email@example.com, or mail cash/check to 404 Conlon Rd, Lansing NY 14882
- Yoga Farm Students can use 2 ‘classes’ on their class card for this workshop – Yoga Farm members additional $10
- Pre-registration highly recommended, most workshops have a maximum and minimum
Open enrollment, question and answer session for our 200 hour Mindful Warrior Yoga Immersion and Teacher Training
Monday, 12/12 from 5:30-7:30pm
This program is half full and is expected to be fully enrolled, so if you’d like to secure your spot please request an application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Farm Immersion and Teacher Training Introductions
Friday January 13, 6-8pm
This is our first casual evening for our January – May immersion and teacher training. If you are registered for the training, please join us! If you are ‘on the fence’, come meet everyone and see if you are a ‘yes’.
This training encompasses two simultaneous journeys:
- Your inner, personal journey – you merge with your yoga, becoming grounded and centered and present
- Your outer journey – you learn to teach, allowing your gifts to be shared with the world