The Radiance Life Coaching 200-hour Certification Program is a 8-month, 200 hour professional training that starts September, 2018.
Our Why: ‘Individuals living from and as their ‘Kindest Self’ will inspire the emergence of a United Humanity that is deeply Connected with absolute Reverence for one another.’ — Daniela
Be the Light that helps others See
Be the Guide that helps others to live a life of Purpose & Connection
Be the Coach that equips others to feel the Rapture of Being Alive.
This comprehensive curriculum is contemporary in its approach as it covers the nature of habits, the power of inquiry, health and wellness in body and mind, transformational coaching skills, personal growth and proven business and marketing systems.
Why this training?
For householders with jobs, families, and relationships – life can get extremely busy and overwhelming, and we can easily become tired, resigned, depressed, serious, anxious and lonely. This is ‘why’ we turn to habits, patterns, behaviors and addictions to experience instant relief from these these feelings.
And yet, deep down, people are seeking connection, purpose and a life of fulfillment.
But how can we get there from here?
Making change without support and accountability is challenging. It’s not that people don’t know what to do, it’s that we’re creatures of habit, often with limited understanding of why we do the things we do.
Most of our behavior occurs out of habit—either unconsciously or in reaction to external demands. Without a toolkit or map of ‘how to truly thrive in life & in my relationships’, we are like a ship without a rudder.
As a coach, you will learn to facilitate transformative sessions in a professional capacity for clients. You will be trained in a proprietary method of coaching where clients will experience immediate and potent shifts as a result of your ability to teach them tools as well as asking masterful questions in your sessions.
Tune in to a conversation about this program
Is this program for you?
If you are interested in the Radiance Life Coaching 200-hour Certification Program that begins next September, our Radiance Course that begins in January is a prerequisite for the Radiance Life Coaching 200-hour Certification Program.
In the Radiance Course you will apply the methods and tools of this curriculum on Yourself, first. High quality coaches have imbibed their own practices and tools first, which enables them to guide clients on a similar journey of healing and ultimately, thriving. (see RadianceCourse.com for details on the January-June Radiance Course)
You may also apply for an application and interview if you have:
- Completed prior Radiance Course training, either in the group format or the individual program
- Completed another comparable life- or health-coach training program
- Received substantial life coaching sessions from us or another skilled coach and they would recommend you for this life coaching program
- Completed another yoga or meditation teacher training and can speak to the educational and coaching components of that program
Signs and ways of being that indicate you are ready for this program:
- You are thriving and experiencing fulfillment and connection in your life and you long to help others live the clarity that you are now living
- You actively live your insights and transformations in your daily life, and in your personal way of Being in your daily interactions and relations
- You are primarily living in internal harmony with your family and your relations
- You catch yourself when words like ‘should’, ‘try’, ‘i guess so’’ and ‘but’ occur in your thinking and speaking
- You can welcome criticism from others and are often able to live ‘defenselessly’
- You truly believe that ‘nothing happens to you, and everything happens for you’, without exception
- You prefer the truth more than you seek to be ‘right’
- You love active listening and typically embody it in your relationships
- You are regularly delighted by synchronicities, coincidences, and the wonder of the many scenes and characters that appear in your life
- You personally have experienced the value of meditation and mindfulness practices, and you wish to incorporate these in a potential coaching practice
- You embody wonder and curiosity and have skillfully learned how to release the ‘need to control’ in your life and are not often offended
- If others were asked to describe you, they’d note that you embody a kind way of Being, a Lightheartedness that is infectious, and a peaceful clarity often is reflected from your eyes
- You nourish your body regularly with movement and you mainly feed your body with clean and healthy food
- You are in a kind and loving relationship with your money and finances
- You relish high quality questions in your own inner dialogue vs negative descriptions and commentaries of yourself, others and events
- You live your life from gratitude and forgiveness
- You smile and laugh regularly
- When you see yourself in the mirror you see a truly extraordinary magnificent Being looking back at you
- You are no longer ruled by a habit or addiction in order to navigate your feelings
How does a Radiance Life Coach serve their clients?
In its simplest form, a Radiance Coach guides clients skillfully through a process designed to facilitate Clarity, Peace, and Freedom in their inner world, and to create and embody these Ways in the ‘outer world’ of their lives.
Radiance Coaches are trained to help their clients live in balance and joy in their bodies, to live in reflective, kind alertness in their minds, and to thrive AS the ‘Rapture of Being Alive’ from their Soul.
As a Radiance Coach, you will assist clients in thriving in these aspects of their lives:
- Establish a healthy body, and learn to teach highly specific strategies for maintaining vibrant physical health
- Gentle yoga, Qi Gong and breathing practices that your clients will learn to improve circulation, balance and energy
- Heal from physical and emotional pain
- Deepening in present moment awareness, connection and reverence for one’s body
- Clear limiting beliefs, confusion, ‘shoulds’ and ‘shouldn’ts’ that block the naturally flexible and open mind; the access and key to the open Heart
- Simple Radiance Meditation techniques assist householders in integration and processing life experiences
- Harmonious perception, rooted in joy and wonder in response to the events, scenes, and characters that make up ones ‘life’
- Firmly established in and utilizes skillful questions as a means to understand how life is happening ‘for you’ vs ‘to you’
- Radiant Soul is the compassionate version of yourself, living in alignment with your deepest soul’s longing
- Radiant Soul is the radiant light that shines out your frequent smile and the brightness in your eyes
- Radiant Soul is you, with your mind, body and soul in harmony and congruent with your deepest passion purpose and longings for a fulfilling life
- Radiant Soul is the version of you that does not suffer unnecessarily, and is equipped with tools and practices such that you can weather the joys and terrors of life
- Establish clean, clear, and compassionate communications with those you live with, work with, and cherish
- Learn with and inspire one another
- Speak honestly and truthfully, staying in your business
- Root into Love and Connection, and transform fear, control, and the need to be right
- Discover what you have to offer, instead of seeking what you will get
- Engage in Active listening
- Cultivate cherishing, deeply connected relations with
- Your children
- Your Spouse/Partner
In addition, we will teach you healthy, successful business practices.
Radiance Coaching Business Module
- Radiance Coaching Manuals, templates, toolkits that will serve you professionally and personally
- Connecting to your ‘why’ – clarity around your specific purpose and who you are ideally suited to serve
- Business training to establish your private coaching business
- Radiance Coaches employ this framework for an in-person, phone, or FaceTime session with their clients
- Referral marketing techniques
Do You long for a life of service as a Radiance Life Coach?
The Radiance Coaching 200-hour certification program includes:
- Weekly classroom sessions (3 Sundays each month, 4:30-7:30pm) for study, hands-on practice, and coaching using the Radiance Course curriculum and tools (There is a makeup plan if you know in advance you need to miss a classroom session)
- Two full weekend non-residential retreats at Yoga Farm (September 2018 & January 2019 weekend, dates TBD)
- Self-study: reading, worksheets and assignments in your manual
- Lab sessions: Scheduled with your classmates on your own time during the week
- Practicum testing
- September 2018-May 2019
- Regular tuition: $3,500, paid in full by September 1, 2018
- $3,150 (10% discount) if paid in full by June 1, 2018
- $3,850 if paid on payment plan – please inquire for this flexible plan designed for ease of budgeting
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text 607.280.2010 to begin the process
- Phone / Skype / In-Person interview
- Complete and return the application
- $500 non-refundable deposit (or full payment) within 2 weeks after acceptance
There are 12 seats available in this Certification program. Yoga Farm Certification programs fill up quickly, so please apply if you feel truly called forth.
If you’ve been looking for that one unique, well-designed educational experience that will create breakthroughs in the quality of your personal and professional life, then it’s no accident that you found yourself here.
A life of passion and purpose awaits you. Are you ready?
Email email@example.com or call 607.280.2010 to start the process
Christopher & Daniela, Directors of Yoga Farm, will be your guides for this training. Read more about them….
“From start to finish Daniela inspired, encouraged, supported, uplifted and challenged me to create and embody the enchanted life I was seeking. As a teacher, Daniela is an articulate, knowledgeable, humble, passionate, professional as well as a master storyteller. Weaving threads of expertise, compassion, and impeccable integrity she delivers a well designed, fun and transformation program.”
-Meg C., Yoga Educator, RadianceCourse graduate, Elmira, NY
“No matter which class I’m in Christopher reminds me to smile, breathe and enjoy – the absolute essentials that give me willingness to return. He is a wonderful, patient, knowledgeable, and nurturing teacher, with a great sense of humor and play. Through his education, I am reminded to wear the world lightly.”
-Priscilla, Yoga Farm student, Newfield, NY