Objective: Helping couples speak the Truth and Make Love Matter
In this program, you will reconnect with the feelings that brought you together in the first place, re-establishing your foundation of trust and connection.
This is an educational course, not marital therapy. Christopher and Daniela are coaches and educators, not therapists. We will not make suggestions or give advice about your relationship. Rather we teach tools that guide you into the fullness of your own wisdom, your heart, and to see your Self, your needs and wants, and those of your partner clearly.
Together you will learn tools and keys that are not just concepts – these are to be lived, in your life, with your partner, with your family members. These tools will reconnect you in new ways of relating, Listening, and being together.
Your curriculum for this course will be custom designed for you and your partner.
Core educational modules:
- How to reconnect with a deeper ‘SoulVow’ – that feeling, excitement for life, that calls to you personally, and how to work with this in your daily life
- Active listening, with 100% of attention on your partner
- Thoughts vs. Feelings – how a misunderstanding of these creates confusion in communications
- How to embrace all of your Self and your partner, gently questioning the beliefs, the ‘shoulds and shouldnts’ that create distance, separation or loneliness.
- A specific, efficient practice of reconciliation that will bring you closer together
- The 5 love languages – how you each yearn to give and receive love
- Your whole life is today, how will you love, today?
- Daily self-care techniques and health coaching for your body and mind that will cultivate balance and lightness in your life
- The transformative power of ‘Thank You’ and ‘Please’
Your personalized course is 6 weeks long, and includes:
- 4 in-person sessions (around 90 minutes each) with Daniela and/or Christopher
- Daily practices and lessons to facilitate your ability to live your insights, realizations and clarity
- Manual and worksheets
- Unlimited text, email or Facebook messenger support and Q&A
- Yoga Farm membership (unlimited group yoga classes, discount on products and workshops)
We offer an initial complimentary 75 minute session for those interested in this educational course. We will send you an initial inventory questionnaire before our first meeting.
Please call or text 607-280-2010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more