Fun, dynamic, accessible, heart-felt yoga classes for everyone!
We offer accessible, practical yoga classes for everyone at our Lansing, NY yoga center. We are located on a beautiful 65-acre farm with waterfalls, forests and fields just outside of ithaca, NY. View our yoga schedule and reserve your class. Or, start by reading our class descriptions.
At Yoga Farm, we offer drop-in yoga classes all week long, that you can choose from and come to with or without pre-registering (pre-registration makes your arrival to class a breeze). We also offer weekend workshops and special events.
Our core educational offering is our ‘Sacred Warrior’ courses. These courses require pre-registration. Our school year runs from September to May, and has four quarters each year. Our courses generally start in January, March, September and November.
Class and Course Tuitions
- Drop-In Yoga Classes (read our class descriptions):
- Single yoga class: $18
- 3 Class yoga card: $45 (2 month expiration)
- 8 Class yoga card: $96 (2 month expiration, shareable with your family)
- Monthly unlimited: $95
- New student special: unlimited classes for 10 days – $20
- Would you rather offer your time for classes? See our work study program.
- Usually $25 in advance or $30 at the door
- Different workshops have different tuitions / fees so please check that specific workshop.
- Special events and workshops schedule
- Sacred Warrior 7-week Courses (read about these)
- $195 tuition regular
- $175 tuition early-bird
- $150 tuition if you join with a friend or family member
- Scholarships, Work-Trade, and Financial Aid available – please inquire
- Gift Certificates
- Private Yoga
- Private or Semi-Private Yoga Therapy Session: $90 (cost is for a session at Yoga Farm, travel additional)
- Private or Semi-Private Yoga Therapy Session: $375 (5 session package)
- Mat Rental: $1 per class (or purchase one for $25)
Click to Purchase a single class or multi-class pass with a credit card now
or, you may pay with cash / check when you arrive at our studio for your class
First time students and those new to yoga
We love to chat about yoga and meditation and are available to talk with you about any aspect of life and wellness. Call / text anytime with questions: 607.280.2010
- Take advantage of our new-student special – unlimited yoga for 10 days – just $20! wow! Try out many of our classes and see which ones fit your interest and schedule.
- Browse our yoga blog:
- All students will be asked to sign a release and brief info form before their first class. If you’d like to print the form and have it filled out when you arrive you may download it here (PDF)
- You can borrow a mat for your first class here, and after that we ask for a $1 mat rental fee to cover cost of cleaning and replacing
- Would you like your first class FREE? Sign up for our mailing list and LIKE our Facebook page and your first class is ‘on the house’. Links to both are in the right column over there ——> Thank you and welcome to Yoga Farm!
What is the benefit of yoga practice?
Yoga asanas strengthen and flex every muscle in the body. A balanced practice will include a mix of relaxing and strength-building poses. Regularly practicing yoga will lead to increased muscle tone. It will also strengthen your internal physiological systems, such as your digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems.
“Appreciated the small class size – made it feel like private sessions. Our instructor was extremely knowledgeable, supportive and nurturing. My daughters and I always left class feeling relaxed and energized – this is wellness at its best!”
– H.R. Lansing, NY
“It’s been 40 years since I was in a yoga class. Through the Sunday easy, light and fun class, I learn yoga and even follow along with some YouTube videos in my home. I’ve also attended the Shakti Naam class which I absolutely love for total body energy that it awakens in me. But no matter which class I’m in Christopher reminds me to smile, breathe and enjoy – the absolute essentials that give me willingness to return. Christopher is knowledgeable and a good instructor. I am reminded to wear the world lightly.”
– P.W. Newfield, NY