Fun, dynamic, accessible, heart-centered yoga classes for everyone!
We offer practical yoga classes and courses for everyone at our Lansing, NY yoga center. We are located on a beautiful 65-acre farm with waterfalls, forests and fields just outside of ithaca, NY.
At Yoga Farm, we offer drop-in yoga classes, pre-registration courses, private lessons and coaching, workshop and special events. Jump right to our live schedule now.
Class and Course Tuitions & Links
- Drop-In Yoga Classes (read our class descriptions):
- Single yoga class: $18
- 3 Class yoga card: $45 (2 month expiration)
- 8 Class yoga card: $96 (2 month expiration, shareable with your family)
- Monthly unlimited yoga classes: $95
- New student special: unlimited classes for 10 days – $20
- Click to Purchase a single class or multi-class pass with a credit card now
or, you may pay with cash / check when you arrive at our studio for your class
- Would you rather offer your time for classes? See our work study program.
- Workshops & Events (Special events and workshops schedule)
- Usually $25 in advance or $30 at the door
- Different workshops have different tuitions / fees so please check that specific workshop
- Group Coursework
- 1-on-1 Yoga, Meditation & More
- Private or Semi-Private Yoga Lessons: $90 for 1, $375 introductory package of 5 (cost is for a session at Yoga Farm, travel additional)
- 7-Week Private Meditation Course
- 12-Week Personal Transformation Course
- Private yoga, kundalini meditations, powerful breathing exercises, inquiry, contemplation and tracking.
- Gift Certificates
- Mat Rental: $1 per class (or purchase your own Mat at the studio for $25)
First time students and those new to yoga
We love to chat about yoga and meditation and are available to talk with you about any aspect of life and wellness. Call / text anytime with questions: 607.280.2010
- Take advantage of our new-student special – unlimited yoga for 10 days – just $20! wow! Try out many of our classes and see which ones fit your interest and schedule.
- Browse our yoga blog:
- All students will be asked to sign a release and brief info form before their first class. If you’d like to print the form and have it filled out when you arrive you may download it here (PDF)
- Please arrive 5-15 minutes for your first class here. Late arrivals who are new to the studio will be asked to come back another time. We request the opportunity to say ‘hello’, learn your name, find out about any special needs and complete the required release form. Thank you for understanding.
- You can borrow a mat for your first class here, and after that we ask for a $1 mat rental fee to cover cost of cleaning and replacing
- Would you like your first class FREE? Sign up for our mailing list and LIKE our Facebook page and your first class is ‘on the house’. Links to both are in the right column over there ——> Thank you and welcome to Yoga Farm!
What is the benefit of regular yoga practice?
Yoga asanas strengthen and flex every muscle in the body. A balanced practice will include a mix of relaxing and strength-building poses. Regularly practicing yoga will lead to increased muscle tone. It will also strengthen your internal physiological systems, such as your digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems.
The greatest value to me in ‘Come Home to Your Body’ was the opportunity to engage in an activity with my spouse – one we both enjoyed and can practice together. I learned things that help me daily – better…
This course helped me to incorporate yoga practices into my life on a daily basis. The benefits include body strength, awareness and spiritual presence which enable me to give and receive love more authentically
I love the Come Home to Your Body course. The classes in it have helped me find calmness and clarity. I use the teachings so many times throughout my daily activities.
Fantastic balance between the two teachers! Come Home to Your Body includes personal intention setting, meditation, and a safe environment to explore my physical and mental capacity.