“New to Yoga? Start Here!” – A Four-Class Introductory Series
Our four-class beginner yoga series runs every month, and is led by Yoga Farm staff, and is designed to give you a safe and accessible introduction to yoga and Yoga Farm.
“Discover the simple, practical joy of yoga” – Christopher, Yoga Farm Director
We offer this 4-class series with a few weekly sections so you can find one that works for your schedule. (Sundays 11:45am, Mondays 5:15pm, Wednesdays 7-8pm)
Each of our classes will be divided into three parts:
- First, we have a ‘check in’ where each student (optionally) shares about their experience the week before, and the teacher introduces a simple, relevant teaching point about Yoga
- Next, we will practice basic yoga that is similar each time, so you learn a yoga routine that you can do on your own
- We’ll close with a simple, short mindfulness or meditation practice
In this small group setting, you’ll receive individualized attention, support and modifications for your body and your needs. You’ll also get to know other participants.
You will receive:
- 4 yoga classes in a small group, one each week (if you need to miss a class, you can join a different section that week as a makeup)
- During the course, you will have unlimited access to all other Yoga Farm drop-in yoga classes, as a full member – at no additional cost! (A $64 value!)
- An the opportunity to meet with your teacher 1-on-1 so that he or she can help guide your next steps for your practice.
- A take-home worksheet of the daily yoga practice we will learn together, so that you can continue the yoga on your own in the comfort of your own home.
Bring a yoga mat or borrow one of ours, wear loose-fitting comfortable clothing, bring your water bottle and be ready to have fun while learning how to take care of your own body and mind.
Investment: $95 ($10 off if you join with a friend or are a continuing student from a previous course)
- Sundays: 11:45-1pm (starts January 7)
- Mondays: 5:15-6:15pm (starts January 8)
- Wednesdays: 7-8pm (starts January 10)
Series registration minimum: 6 students maximum: 15 students – Pre-registration required – no drop-ins for this course
Not quite what you were looking for? You can also jump in on our new student, unlimited classes in 30 days for $30 (wow!) trial membership (applies to regular group drop-in yoga classes)
Call / text Christopher at 607-280-2010, or email info@YogaFarm.us to learn more about this program!
Register online here
There are 2 steps to register. Pay the tuition using this Paypal link, or mail / drop off cash or check, and complete the form below.