Discover Your Radiant Self and Awaken Your Kindest Humanity
Our warm and welcoming yoga center is located on a gorgeous farm offers holistic, accessible, practical teachings of yoga, meditation, contemplation and inquiry for people of all ages and abilities. Our yoga classes in Lansing are suitable for:
- newcomers to yoga
- older adults
- adults of all shapes and sizes
- students returning to yoga
- advancing students who seek to deepen their practice and meet new challenges
- anyone looking to improve fitness, flexibility and strength
You can read about:
- our class schedule
- class descriptions
- what kind of yoga we teach
- how we teach yoga and meditation
- Sacred Sunday community celebration
Introductory interview video with Daniela & Christopher:
We have a bold vision of creating a world-class retreat and yoga center on the Yoga Farm.
Our mission of service calls for increasing our capacity for service by creating a larger studio, and bringing in more teachers to support freedom, peace, and wellness for all members of our community. Take a look at our vision and growth plans now. Consider becoming a founding member of Yoga Farm.
Experience video for an Ithaca College project created by Haley Doran & Emma McQuade:
Yoga Farm welcomes those of all faiths, orientations, and political parties. Yoga Farm is a drug, alcohol and tobacco-free facility.